Send us an e-mail and we'll write you back as soon as possible. (Usually within 24 hours on weekdays or the next business day after weekends).
In some select cases we can help recover your account. However, we'll need to verify specific information from you first. Please e-mail us with your old Plato ID and we'll let you know if we can help.
You can only change your profile pictures a few times a day. Give it a break and it try again tomorrow.
Plato has some simple Community Guidelines we ask everyone to follow.
We enforce these Community Guidelines in a few ways:
1. Using real-time technology, public Room messages are analyzed and excluded content is rejected
2. Every in-app report submitted through the "Block & Report" function is reviewed and penalties are automatically applied
3. DEVs/Server Leaders/MODs can silence players whose conduct is disruptive in Rooms
1. Your account may be limited for up to 30 days. You may be unable to send messages, create/join games or be unable to connect to Plato depending on the severity of your actions. As time passes, you'll be allowed to do more until your account is back in good standing.
2. If you are silenced by a DEV/Server Leader/MOD you will be unable to post messages in Rooms or Groups for 1 hour. Getting silenced multiple times is likely to lead to a ban.
3. Accounts may be banned by a DEV for 7, 14, 28 days or even permanently depending on the severity of the content. You will see a notice saying "Your account has been banned". You can appeal a ban using this form.
4. Permanently banned accounts are subject to deletion.
Your account or device may have been limited for violating one of our Community Guidelines. This is most often due to content that violates our Community Guidelines or spamming (typing the same thing multiple times, very quickly). Limitations can last up to 30 days.
You can delete your account by tapping on Profile > Gear Icon > Privacy > Delete Account. HEADS UP: This cannot be undone, so think carefully before confirming!
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer moderator (MOD) fill out the following form:
I want to be a Plato MOD!
Applying does not guarantee you will be chosen. A DEV or Server Leader will reach out if you are selected.
DEV Badge - An official Plato employee who can silence or temporarily/permanently ban accounts
🔥 Badge - (Server Leaders) Given to players who have built or significantly contributed to active communicates on Plato, selected by the Plato Team. Can silence accounts.
MOD Badge - Player volunteers that help enforce the Community Guidelines in public Rooms. Can silence accounts.
✍️ Badge - Given to players who have helped translate portions of Plato into their native language. Typos are NOT their fault, they're ours!
Only your friends or game opponent can see you online.
You can tap on any person's profile picture and choose "Block". This will also mute their chat messages.
Nope, although you can add your email when doing an account backup or recovery.
You can change your Plato ID from the Profile tab in the app. You can only change your ID to one that's currently still available, once every 24 hours.
You can backup or recover your Plato account using your email from the Profile tab > Gear Icon menu.
If you like our app, you can send your friends an invitation email via the "Invite Friends" function in the Friends section. Or you can let them know via other email/apps/social networks. We'd really appreciate that.
The green dot beside the name is showing that your friend is currently online in the app.
A single checkmark means your message has been received by our servers. The second checkmark means the other user has seen your message on their device.
© Plato Team Inc.