Plato Community Guidelines
Plato is a place to play. It’s a place for fun and place to be challenged. Most importantly, it’s a place to connect with each other in an open community.
As much as we believe the best games are the games that can bring us together, we also believe everyone deserves to be shown enough respect to feel welcome on Plato.
Therefore, we ask that all community members follow these two simple rules:
1. Have fun, but not at the expense of othersThe following behaviors aren’t allowed on Plato:
- Breaking Plato or doing something that breaks Plato for another person
- Engaging in win-trading or otherwise manipulating the ranking system
- Using a third-party program to artificially increase your skill or knowledge
2. Be open, but be respectfulContent is not allowed on Plato if it:
- Is illegal or pornographic
- Encourages or incites violence
- Threatens or harasses, or encourages others to
- Is personal and/or confidential information belonging to someone else
- Impersonates another person in a deceptive or misleading manner
- Is spam
Note: These guidelines apply to usernames and profile images where applicable, too.
If you have any questions regarding our community guidelines or wish to report an issue, please don't hesitate to contact our team.